Following our initial consultation we will discuss your overall business objectives and identify Social Responsibility goals which will enhance your performance. Integrating your Social Responsibility Strategy effectively into all that you do is key to its success. The process we follow is simple and effective, and comprises:
- Social Responsibility Audit – We work with you to understand your business – what are your aims, where are you now and how are you going to achieve your business objectives? Usually clients are already doing some great work that will form part of their Social Responsibility Strategy; whether it’s charitable donations, employee volunteering, or effective environmental management. These make great foundations upon which we can build your SR strategy.
- Key stakeholder engagement – a fundamentally important element of a successful CSR Strategy is understanding what matters to your people – your clients, employees, communities, suppliers, and business partners. We work with you to engage your people to ensure that your Social Responsibility goals are aligned to their values and expectations.
- Training – We will work with your key stakeholders to ensure that they understand your Social Responsibility objectives and the importance of their part in its success.
- Create, implement and develop Social Responsibility Strategy based on ISO26000 guidance. Once we have completed our analysis and identified your goals, we will ensure that they are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and timely.
- Monitor, measure and review progress so that we can demonstrate the positive impacts of your Social Responsibility Strategy on the triple bottom line – people, planet and profit.
- Effective SR communication strategy – Using internal and external communications channels, including social media, we will ensure that you effectively and consistently share your Social Responsibility news.
For a FREE 1 hour consultation on how to achieve
your CSR goals call us on 01244 888 411 or email us