Most clients when considering any purchase decision will ask themselves two questions:
“Will this product or service deliver what I need?” and, “How will this company have a positive effect on the issues that matter to me?”
Current research suggests that it is no longer enough to focus solely on the profit and loss account. Winning businesses consider a much broader, effective strategy which concentrates on the triple bottom line: people, planet, and profit.
Organisations which are responsible, accountable and sustainable are outperforming their peers and making a demonstrable positive impact.
Fairer Business will help develop your organisation, so that you better understand those issues that matter to your people – your clients, your employees, your communities, your suppliers, and your business partners. You are then in a position to develop a strategy that genuinely engages your stakeholders, and gives you the opportunity to positively impact on the issues that matter to them.
Taking a triple bottom line approach produces clear commercial benefits:
- Enhanced brand value and reputation;
- Improved existing client relationships;
- Attract new clients;
- Retain and attract employees more effectively;
- Increase productivity – happy employees work more effectively and stay longer;
- Reduced HR costs;
- Improved environmental impact;
- Reduced risk;
- Reduced costs from energy and waste savings;
- Improved community engagement.
For a FREE 1 hour consultation on how to achieve
your CSR goals call us on 01244 888 411 or email us